We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, but it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site activities.Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the Internet Service Provider used to visit the site, and other technical information. We may also collect other anonymous data, in aggregate, to help us understand how Users interact with the site.Web browser cookies
Rubee Lane collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, as a group, use our services and resources.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process the transactions (for example, we will share your name, address, and sometimes your email address with the seller of a product from whom you have purchased an item so they can ship, or email, the item to you).
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature - We may use information about our Users in order to provide them topics we think they will find interesting on our website. We may also send Users information they have agreed to receive.
- To send periodic emails - The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they may receive emails that include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, unsubscribe instructions are provided at the bottom of each email. Additionally, the User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.We do not share your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.Third party websites
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.Contacting us
This document was last updated on May 16, 2012